Review Detail

Italian Restaurants M mummyg January 28, 2013 515
Decent food for a great price
Overall Score 

If you are looking for a budget-friendly restaurants around that can cater to a mob of hungry diners, look no further than Saizeriya.You don’t even have to look very far, as one of their many outlets are always just around the corner.

My go-to dish is the Curry Chicken Baked Rice ($5.90). It is exactly as you would expect curry baked rice to be, the rice is fat and round and covered in spicy curry sauce. There is not much to complain about given the price. When I’m hungry the portion can be too small, so sometimes couple it with the Grilled Fish Fillet ($8.90). Even eating two meals won’t burn a hole in your pocket, as prices are all nett. No service charge, no GST.

The set meals with free flow drinks are a must. You to stay and chill with your friends indefinitely. You won’t get thirsty and of all the times I have been there I have never been pressured by the staff to leave. That’s extremely valuable if you have a large group, because few other restaurants in this price range can accommodate you like this.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments