Italian Restaurants M mummyg January 28, 2013 507
Cheap, quick, no frills.
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Saizeriya is well known to be the go to place for students on a budget, and a quick look at the menu makes it apparent why this is so. In addition to the fact that all the items on the menu are nett (no hidden GST or Service Charge), the nett prices are also ridiculously cheap. One could, for instance, get a chicken spaghetti at only $3.90 in a full restaurant setting.

Having said that, their food is nothing to fuss over. I got their squid ink pasta which was a mere $5.90 - a perfectly reasonable price. In fact, I can hardly think of any other place that serves squid ink pasta at the same price. A word of caution though - their squid ink pasta/sauce turns everything it touches black, much like some odd object of doom. Only five minutes into the meal did I realise that my entire mouth (AND teeth) had become black. NOT recommended date food, in other words.

Overall, a cheap place that serves up edible fare. Great for people on a budget, but if your'e in the mood to indulge this is certainly not the place. They don't charge you service charge for a reason.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
NETT
Branch Location:
Eastpoint
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
YN
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments