Italian Restaurants M mummyg January 28, 2013 507
My best hangout places
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Saizeriya Italian Restaurant used to be one of the hangout places, my best friends and I would go during weekends mainly because it is super affordable, relaxing and crowd-free! Their outlet at liang court provides a good environment for gathering as people rarely visit this shopping mall (I guess). Always had our gathering at this outlet, order our favourite food (squid ink spaghetti, Hawaiian pizza, chicken wings, risotto) and their free-flow drinks! The drinks cost around $2.80 on weekends and about $1.50 on weekdays ( worth it right, if we were to sit here , eat and talk for like many hours, without getting thirsty).

Likewise, any assistance needed could be done in just a press of button. A button is located at the end of the tables for customer to seek help in terms of ordering, collecting of payment of etc. Service is really good. It makes you feel at home by being so comfortable in the restaurant. What’s more? Everything that you paid is already in nett price. YES! NO GST NO SERVICE CHARGES. Everything is already inclusive. W O W.

Affordable Pricing, Comfortable Environment, Satisfying Food, seem like only Sazieriya fits the bill perfectly.

Optional Information:

Branch Location:
Liang Court
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments