Italian Restaurants M mummyg January 28, 2013 546
Not That Good
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

I had my maiden experience at Saizeriya at its Cathay outlet. I went in with rather high expectations since they had put up extensive advertisements around the area advertising meals that were of good value, which appealed to a budget-conscious student like me. I was surprised to see that it was rather empty, given that it was the lunch period but still decided to give it a try.

Service was decent, prompt and polite, although I thought they were a little unfriendly at times. However, I didn't like the food because it wasn't that delicious and was rather oily, which left an unpleasant taste in my mouth. Portions were good and left me neither too hungry nor too full, which I appreciated. However, to be honest, I really was expecting more from this outlet because it did give me a good impression when I saw the outlet facade and its advertisements.

Doubt that I will be going a second time and I probably wouldn't recommend it unless you're really starving, hungry and there are really no other options around.

Optional Information:

Branch Location:
The Cathay
Recommend to Friend:
No
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments