Review Detail

Saizeriya Hot
Fusion Restaurants S shalene April 09, 2012 3821
Cheap and good food
(Updated: April 10, 2012)
Overall Score 

The first thing that attracted me to Saizeriya was the board outside the restaurant promoting their food. The board read that their main dishes were as cheap as $4.50 nett, and my partner suggested we give it a try. I wasn't very keen because I assumed that since the dishes were so cheap, they probably wouldn't taste very good. I was wrong... And ever since then, I have been their loyal customer.

Saizeriya is one of the most affordable restaurants I've seen. You get a restaurant "feel" when dining there, yet at the same time you don't pay sky high prices like you would in a normal restaurant. The prices on their menu are all nett prices as well, and $4.50 for a plate of spaghetti or baked rice definitely sounds good. And it surprisingly tastes much better than expected.

I would recommend the garlic mussels - a bit oily, but really yummy. I usually also have the baked rice when I'm there because it's the most value for money main dish there.

Don't expect too much service wise though, but then again, there's no reason for us to complain since we're paying such cheap prices for food of such good quality.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Garlic Mussels
Branch Location:
Liang Court
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments