Fusion Restaurants S shalene April 09, 2012 3821
Wallet-friendly comfort food
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

If you’re on a tight budget and have a big group of friends that can’t decide what to eat, try dragging them to this wallet-friendly restaurant. The food served here is not your fancy Italian fare, but if you are looking to fill your stomach fast, the sheer choice of dishes make this casual eatery a winner.

At the Liang Court branch, I ordered the oven-grilled escargots ($5.90), a decent appetiser if you want to try the usually atas dish minus the dent in your wallet. But if you yearn for something more satisfying, my personal go-tos are the baked rice dishes. From Bacon Mushroom Risotto ($5.90) to Chicken Gratin ($4.90), these carbo-loaded classics are comfort food at its simplest.

The dishes taste pretty mediocre on average, but at such low prices, it’s easy to keep my inner Michelin Star critic quiet. Add to that the free-flow drink bar (Pepsi, lemon tea, tea, coffee and so on) and I’m sorry to say that I’ve turned over to the dark side and might revisit one of Saizeriya’s many outlets again.
J
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments