Fusion Restaurants S shalene April 09, 2012 3876
Budget quality Italian food.
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Good and cheap food are a rare find these days with escalating prices in the economy, this is even more so for the more exotic cuisine in Singapore. Therefore, it came as a pleasant surprise to me when I chanced upon the Saizeriya Italian Restaurant located in City Square Mall. Being a huge fan of anything Italian, I knew I had to try it out, and when I saw the prices, I could not stop beaming. $5.90 for half a dozen escargots, $7.90 for pizza, $4.40 for gratin and yeah you get the point. The best part is, there is no GST or service charge on top of the menu prices!

Wanting to try the more 'exotic' food, I had the genovese spaghetti which is something like a vegetarian pasta. Truth to be told, it tasted like pasta with blended vegetables sauce. All I can say is that it is an acquired taste.

It was not insanely crowded despite it being lunchtime and between 2-5pm there is the free-flow drinks option at $1.50 instead of the usual price. Service was prompt enough, there is a little call button to catch the attention of the friendly waiters. Definitely a great spot for a casual lunch or dinner venue with family and friends.

I would most definitely go back there again.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
Escargot, focaccia with garlic and butter
Branch Location:
City Square Mall
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
JN
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments