Review Detail

Fusion Restaurants N nicole-lee November 06, 2013 316
quality ice cream and waffles
(Updated: February 16, 2016)
Overall Score 

Nestled in the neighborhood of Toa Payoh, Creamier serves delectable artisanal ice cream on stacked waffles. I first knew about Creamier when a friend of mine posted a picture on Instagram praising how good the waffles were so I thought to myself “I have to try this”. Being a relatively picky eater, I was skeptical about how good this place would turn out to be.

It was around 8pm on a weekday when I first went down to Creamier. The queue was insane! Especially at such a timing, I wasn’t expecting such a crowd. One reason why the queue was out the door was probably due to the space constraint, there were a few seats inside but were really cramped together. I ordered the Earl Grey Lavender and Chocolate ice cream with waffles, and I surely wasn’t disappointed. The earl grey lavender was subtle and not treacly, just the way I prefer my ice cream to be. The chocolate was a safe choice but it was pretty good too. The waffles were hot and crispy on the outside yet soft and fluffy on the inside.

Overall, Creamier’s a good place to get above average waffles and ice cream, though I’ve yet to try their more exotic ice cream flavors.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
C
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments