Fusion Restaurants N nicole-lee November 06, 2013 316
High Quality Ice-cream....
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Hidden in the neighbourhood of Toa Payoh, Creamier provides delicious ice-cream that is of good value. Although it may seem a bit pricey at first, the ice-cream comes in scoops of reasonable price and leave you wanting more.

When I went there, I ordered a couple of flavours together with the waffles as it was highly recommended. It did not disappoint! The waffles were crispy and fluffy and complemented the ice-cream perfectly. The ice-cream was smooth and creamy and chockfull of flavour. The Chocolate ice-cream is commendable. It manages to weave in the delicate taste of chocolate without too much sweetness. It leaves a slight bitter aftertaste but is very enjoyable.

Their signature Sea Salt Gula Melaka ice-cream was also very good. It brought across a unique taste that could not be found in other ice-cream shops. The Pistachio ice-cream was nutty and dense. For me, I felt the nutty taste slightly overwhelming. I would only recommend it if you really really like nuts.

Overall, although the place was rather small, I had a wonderful experience at Creamier. If I had the time (and money), I would definitely go back.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
RP
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments