Review Detail

Fusion Restaurants N nicole-lee November 06, 2013 316
Good Food, Good Presentation
Overall Score 

While scrolling through Instagram, I saw pictures of really appealing ice cream at creamier. I decided to give it a try, so I asked my friends along during the weekends. It took us quite a while to find the store as it is located at a quite deserted area below the housing estate. When we finally reached, we were quite dejected as they shop was really small and cramp but filled with people everywhere! Moreover, the tables and chairs are too small.

Despite all these, we are not deterred to try the top few ice cream parlour recommended by many especially their waffles. I tried the ole chocolate and earl grey lavender with waffles and I was really impressed by the thick flavours of the ice cream and waffles which are crispy on the outside yet soft and fluffy inside. The serving of the ice-cream given was relativity huge as well. Furthermore, the price they charge is quite affordable, 2 waffles and 2 ice creams cost around $11. Lastly, the reason why I love this place despite the cramp condition is that they have really good ice-cream and waffles and good presentation of them to be uploaded on Instagram!

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
waffles
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments