Worth the walk
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Three things to take note of when going to Swee Choon:
1. Be prepared to walk a lot, my friends and I have tried walking from Bugis, Farrer Park and Little India and it is quite a distance from all directions.
2. Go with at least 3 other people, with similar tastes in food to you if possible.
3. Get there early or be prepared to queue! Good thing is that their turnover rate is really fast so you shouldn't have to wait too long for a seat, 20 minutes should be enough time to get a table.

The best thing about Swee Choon is of course, the much raved about liu sha bao. Piping hot buns that let out a fragrant waft of steam when you break it apart, the golden molten custard trickling out slowly. I'm salivating just thinking about it. The siew mai and carrot cakes are also my favourites, the siew mai is meaty and the skin is just the right thickness, while the carrot cake is not too floury or oily.

Swee Choon opens till late, so it is an ideal supper spot, whether you want to rejuvenate yourself after a night of partying or if you just want to grab a couple of friends and stave off your midnight hunger pangs.

Optional Information:

Best Part:
The liu sha bao
Branch Location:
Farrer Park
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
T
Top 500 Reviewer 36 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments