Korean Buffets E evelyn April 19, 2012 4262
Great Value
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Korean BBQ is one of my comfort food, so when my friend suggested trying this place out, I agreed immediately. 2D1N Soju Bang seems to be an extremely popular place for both youngsters and office people, as I found out while queuing to get a table. Do note that there are queues every day at dinner time, so try to go as early as possible before the crowd forms.

The variety of food here isn't very wide, but the different types of meat are well-stocked, unlike some other buffet restaurants which take very long to restock their empty containers. Also, the service of the place here is extremely good. The staff respond quickly to our requests and change the grill pans promptly without needing us to remind them.

The taste of the food is quite decent, especially the marinated beef and pork. We couldn't stop ourselves from piling stacks of meat, and finishing them off quickly. Oh the calories! But it was well worth it. The only downside of the place is that the place isn't very well-ventilated, so all of us end up smelling exactly like the place itself after we're done.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best Part:
food
Recommend to Friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments