Review Detail

Japanese Buffets W waterspiral June 30, 2012 1046
Nice ambience but medicore food
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Overall Score 

I have been to Nihon Mura several times and I prefer the branch at Tampines sports complex, just right beside the swimming complex. I would say the location is a little out of the way compared to the many variety of Japanese food choices offered by three shopping malls at central - 10 minutes walk away.

The times I have been there was less crowded during lunch time. And because of that, my friends and I manage to choose a cozy corner to just chat and stone. We love sushi and the only place that allows us a really comfortable environment to savour our sushi while having girls talk (saving our wallets at the same time) is Nihon Mura. With their orange lights, dark brown wooden furnitures and Japanese style decoration, I will definitely give a thumb up for the ambience.

I must say their sushi is just normal. The choices are really limited and we have to make special orders if we want any other flavours. Well, its good in a way as we will get to make freshly made sushi.

I would recommend visiting the store during lunch as there are not many people there - best for a quiet discussion or catch up. However, at times when you are more incline to eat good food rather than the ambience, Nihon will not be a good choice.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Branch Location:
Tampines Sports complex
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments