Review Detail

Japanese Buffets P poppy April 22, 2012 224
quality japanese buffet
Overall Score 

Irodori is a restaurant in riverside hotel which provides pretty impressive Japanese buffet at a very reasonable price. For the amount of sashimi and salmon we ordered, it’s surely well worth the price. The buffet price is about $40 per pax after GST. I had it last week with my colleagues during lunch time. Though the buffet menu is not extensive, we had a good number of dishes to order from. As I don’t eat sashimi, all my colleagues commented that the sashimi was fresh and tender.

The restaurant is quite generous with the quality of their food. We get to order dishes from the menu and they come in very small portion so we would not be so stuffed. With smaller portion, we get to try many other dishes from their menu. Apart from sushi (which we surprisingly did not order at all), there are many ala carte orders such as grilled chicken wings, salmons, sashimi, udon, tempuras etc.

The setting of the restaurant is rather simple, like what you would expect in a typical Japanese restaurant, wooden table and seats, etc. Despite the restaurant being hidden and so inaccessible, I am really impressed with the crowd there!

Optional Information:

Recommend to Friend:
Yes
E
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments