Review Detail

Coffeeshops A alleys-scavenger April 17, 2012 516
something lighter
Overall Score 

Best part about Serangoon Nex Mall is the fact that there are so many eateries here that have a rival with them in the same mall, creating competition and giving shoppers more varieties and alternatives. One such comparison would be Starbucks Teadot, situated just opposite each other.

Unfortunately, teadot is a new cafe coffee joint that needs more time to establish itself in order to compete with Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf or Spinelli.

I went to Teadot to study with my female friend. Initially, we wanted to study at Starbucks but it was too crowded. Even Teadot was getting full by the minute. After we settled down, i ordered a matcha green tea ice blend in the biggest size. I wanted to order the medium size but the friendly staff that were serving us at the counter persuaded me to upsize for just 45cents more. I love the ice blend. It was smooth, creamy and rich in flavour and the red beans was just the right amount.

Truth be told, my friend and I had an unfruitful studying session that day because there were too many customers in the cafe and because it was open space, noise travels about with a louder pitch and higher frequency. It was unfortunate, to be honest.
O
Top 100 Reviewer 57 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments