Review Detail

Parks & Gardens V vacantaffair September 23, 2012 1492
Just a park-connector stop
Overall Experience 

Although I do not live near the park, Sunplazza park has became a meeting point for me and my friends whenever we embark on cycling trips. Being in the middle of Pasir ris park and East coast Park connector, it consists of a bicycle kiosk which is a branch of the a major company which allow bicycles to be returned eleswhere. This has become a great move by the National Parks to promote more leisure cycling for the residents.

My bicycling tire had burst during one of my cycling trip and unfortunately for me, the man in-charged of bicycle repairs at the kiok is on leave every thurdays. I had no choice but to cycle (yes, with burst tire) to the next nearest repair shop.

Nonetheless, the park is still a good stop for cyclists to stop for a rest before proceeding to the next park.Personally, as a jogger, I wouldn't jog in the park since jogging along the park connector towards Pasir Ris Park is a better choice as more view can still be seen. Other than that, I think Sunplazza Park is only good for children to play around the playground.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments