Review Detail

Nature Reserves A aravind March 30, 2012 2191
Me,myself and the cows
Overall rating 

Value 

Enjoyment 

Overall Experience 

One of the many places I would recommend for you to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life, is Dairy farm Nature Park. It’s not frequently visited by many people and you can really get a great deal of calmness and quiet to relax that stressful day away.

While there may not be much sounds, the visuals are interesting enough for you to whip out your cameras for. There are numerous cow-statues (that roughly indicate the past and origins of the park) for you to pose with! As you don’t commonly get to visit the country life, getting a shot with these pseudo-cows would be sufficient for that historical collection of photos you might have.

Apart from the statues and exhibits, the compound itself is suitable for mini expeditions and camps- they have this natural uphill slope where you could also climb up ropes which simulated a kind of an obstacle course. Indeed, this place could fit those outward bound camps fine too. There are also shelters so you need not worry if it suddenly rains.

Getting there could be quite inaccessible- located near Bukit Timah , amidst the highway area. It really gives the impression that calling for a cab might be a bit difficult for non-experienced cabbies. Otherwise, you could simply charter a bus and visit the place as an official class excursion site!

Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments