Review Detail

Nature Reserves A aravind March 30, 2012 2191
A place for outdoor and sporty people to have fun at
Overall Experience 

Dairy Farm nature park is a hiking place where it is more "ulu" (tucked behind) the hustle and bustle of the urban life around us. It is also not as popular as hiking places like Bukit Timah Nature Reserve so the crowd here is lesser. What I liked about here is that there is an education centre and you can learn information about the park from the centre. I was not very interested in that and did not went in but I am sure there are people who would be interested in the information history of the place that they are at!

I am not an outdoor person as I am not someone who enjoys physical activity a lot. The hike was on safe grounds, nothing treacherous or challenging but the afternoon sun was so bad! I blame myself for not wearing a hat. I got a lot of mosquito bites. Overall, hiking is just not really my thing. I was there just to accompany and take care of my sister who wants to visit this place after learning about it in school. I kept looking out for rest shelters and they could probably have more of that around! We did not finish the trail because I fell down halfway because I tripped on something. I would only recommend hike enthusiasts or a sporty day out if you are one who likes to soak in the sun and enjoy the nature. Personally, I would not go back there again simply because I am not a hiking or nature person to start with.
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments