Review Detail

Clubs M malcolm-baey March 20, 2012 633
Memories
Overall rating 

Service 

Value 

Enjoyment 

Overall Experience 

Zouk is the to go place when I'm with my usual clubbing friends. Though the place might not be of easy accessibility, it's still one of the best places that brings good memories. I've been there so many times that it feels so naturally good and safe. The music is good, the dance floor is great, there are lot's of events and DJs are frequently invited.

I attended a dance competition event, being part of the crew that organized DJ competition 'Live Mix Maestro'. There's a bar for you to chill if you prefer lounge music or laid-back music, there's Phuture for top40's Hip/Hop, and the good trance/house songs at Zouk.

Weekends are packed with younger age groups, usually between 18-23. Other nights may attract, older crowds such as Mambo nights on Wednesday. Weekend queue lines are long, so be early. It gets really crowded when A list DJ's come down.

Be prepared for cash and a cab right home, unless of course you'd rather walk for 30 mins, sleep at a bus stop and wait for the first train to come up.

I'll say that Zouk isn't just about clubbing, it has become a culture. It's the atmosphere, the people and the professionalism that makes it my club of choice. I met new friends, the good, the drunks, the ladies, the shufflers and ravers all in one place.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
NN
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments