Review Detail

Clubs M malcolm-baey March 20, 2012 629
Best place to let loose and have fun!
Overall rating 

Service 

Value 

Enjoyment 

Overall Experience 

Haven’t been the party person a year ago but after my first experience with Zouk in March this year, I haven’t since set foot into another club! Zouk sections out into Phuture, Zouk and Velvet, playing the music genres of Drum ‘n’ Bass, Hip-hop and Down-tempo.

Phuture- Where all the youngsters go
Zouk: About the same as Phuture but I find that the DJ seriously lacks musicality(pardon me). Like every time the song is about to reach the climax, they’ll change the song. ?!?!?!
Velvet: For the mature crowd, lots of LED lights.

Drinks are priced rather reasonably at the wine bar. Cover charge is $25 for the ladies and $33/35 for the men. Entry comes with 2 house pours! Though for the ladies, if your wallets are a little tight lately, try pulling some ropes and get your name included in the guestlist! *nudges* Hahahahah.

All in all, I love Phuture the best for their DJ-ing and music selections! Though it is the occasional sausage fest, with the right company and great music, I believe we could all make exceptions! Just take more care. Well, after all, being the 5th best club in the world.. how bad can it get?
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments