Review Detail

Clubs M malcolm-baey March 20, 2012 633
Zouk
Overall rating 

Service 

Value 

Enjoyment 

Overall Experience 

This club is a very good platform for DJs as well as party go-ers, citibank card holders are entitled to free entry as well as 1 for 1 drinks at winebar (bottles not included of course) as well as StandChart Manhattan Card holders would enjoy free entry on fri&Sat with 2 free drinks

Attendance is always full on wednesdays and fridays. Many world renowned DJs have spun there and also spun for various events like Zoukout a yearly mega event that have featured names like , Steve Aoki, Tiesto, Benny Benassi, Afrojack, David Guetta, Laidback Luke, Ferry Corsten and the list goes on.

Normally on Saturdays Zouk always feature other overseas DJs like Trouse Brothers, ATB, Infested Mushrooms, Bloody Beetroots, Gareth Emry, Hardwell, Marco V and the list goes on. Recently Zouk has included Poptart every month for party people in the indie/electro scene which is very popular with the younger generation.

Very importantly i would give kudos to the staff working there, from the Owners, the Managers, The PR guys at the door (once in khaki blazers) to the Bouncers, the floor staff, the bar tenders and even the toilet aunty that always makes sure the drunks would be able to sober themselves up enough.

All in all i would give it a 9.5/10 for an average of all my experiences there i never fail to have an enjoyable time as well as the company of many friends who are also regulars of the clubs. Definitely a place for people who likes to groove to good music as well as shufflers(:

** I was a regular in zouk for about 2.5 years

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best part:
Dance floor
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
M
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments