Review Detail

Bars M melody May 12, 2012 713
Great ambience, food and beer
Overall Experience 

There are quite a few things that I like about Brewerkz. Firstly, it's highly accessible and a short walk away from Clarke Quay station. Also, it offers a nice view for patrons who opt to sit at the outdoor area. And most importantly, its selection of food and beer are very commendable.

My last visit there a few days ago was a good experience. The staff were very friendly, warm and welcoming. Very importantly, they were also attentive and knowledgeable, and were able to provide detailed information about the food and beverages.

Although Brewerkz is known mainly for being a microbrewery, I highly recommend you go for their food as well. Some dishes I would recommend are the "chicken tenders and chips" which features chunky strips of chicken meat deep fried in a special concoction of spices. The chicken tenders are meaty, very tender and taste absolutely unique. This dish also comes with fries. Other main courses my friends and I tried and which are also favourites among patrons are the "fish and chips" and the "seafood spaghetti".

They have a range of beers which includes those for easy drinking. For those who prefer that, you may want to try the fruit beers or golden ale beer. Or if you'd like something stronger, you can always opt for something else such as stout or the black pig.

The ambience of Brewerkz is buzzing and lively, with lots of music and chatter. It's a popular place for winding down after a long day and great for meeting with friends to have a good time. Lighting is low but it definitely adds to the overall ambience of the place.

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best part:
Fruit beer, Golden ale, Chicken tenders
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments