Forget going to the movies
(Updated: October 17, 2012)
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

It's so easy to lose track of time here - seriously. My favorite outlet is the one at Prinsep Street, even though it isn't as easily accessible as the one at Scape (I got lost the first time trying to find it!), I find the whole ambience there more welcoming.

Anyway, you'll be spoiled for choice at their wide range of board games. But I'd like more console game titles though, I think I've tried most of them and they don't really bring in new ones.. for months. At least from what I observed.

The package deals are worth your money, what with free flow of drinks and popcorn thrown in. In which I must add: their drinks (especially the ice lemon tea and lemonade) are to die for. For a few more dollars, you can order a main course, and their food (in which I've tried a few) is actually really yummy.. which I wasn't expecting since Play Nation isn't a food outlet. So, very pleasant surprise.

The customer service is amazing. Friendly, and oh so very helpful. Every single time I go to Play Nation, either at Prinsep or Scape, the staff there are all happy smiles, definitely worth the 10% service charge.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
NR
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments