LAN & Video Games B bojio October 17, 2012 4106
Best Gaming Place EVER!
(Updated: October 17, 2012)
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

The place really earn its name and rapport of Play Nation. The reason I say are simply the reasons which makes this place totally irresistible. I went to the Scape outlet firstly out of curiosity to check out exactly what board games they have. The glass stickers outside their store drew me to it firstly because I instantly recognized the character of UGLY UGLY, a card game where you match the same monsters together to score points. Upon further investigation I also realized that they also have consoles like XBox and Wii which you could play for a very reasonable price.

I went away firstly because it was late at night and the place was quite packed. I came back on my next available off day in the afternoon with company and dominated a good 4 hours of awesome gaming experience. There is even Kirby for the die-hard kid inside of you and even "tween" dancing games. I find that what they lack is exactly what I was looking for; inattentive staff. I do not like the idea of having staff standing around waiting on me hand and foot and this place certainly feels like home.

Optional Information:

Average Spent:
Best Part:
The wide selection of Console games
Branch Location:
SCAPE
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
DE
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments