LAN & Video Games B bojio October 17, 2012 4019
Relax & dance!
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Playnation is a place where one can choose to rent console games or board games for $10 ++ for 4 hours.More known for their console games, some would say that it's a waste of money. For those who already own your own Wii & Xbox, that statement would definitely apply to your thinking. For those who do not have access to such luxury, Playnation is definitely for you.
With varieties of games for you to choose from the main problem would be: Time just fly by

One of my favorite games to play with my friends would be the famous, Just Dance! However, I find the space were too small for that game. We often find ourselves hitting the wall or nearby objects when we stretch to do a move. On top of that, I wouldn't recommend for one to play this game if you get embarrass easily. Reason being, since the walls were made of glass, passerbys will see your ridiculous movements by just staring in.

Apart from that, I find their service quite satisfying for they do answer your questions politely and help you solve your technical troubles if you have any. Aside from that, I don't see any problems except that you'll have to ask for a refill every single time despite the drinks being free flow.

Optional Information:

Branch Location:
Scape
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments