LAN & Video Games B bojio October 17, 2012 4019
A fine experience
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Been there once. Prinsep outlet, with a group of friends, 7 of us. We went during their happy hours, but only manage to play 2hrs cause time was running out. The moment you walk in, you'll pass a tall rack filled with game disc. But maybe because it was during the happy hour, thus the rack was a tad messy, couldnt really see the game titles properly. We were excited thus, we decided to grab like 3 disc! (oooops!)

We were allocated a room. The room was pretty fine but there wasnt enough sitting area for all of us. The room was all equipped with the consoles, with both the wii and xbox. we got excited and decided to go for the band; (it was running on wii, a little disappointed cause xbox have better sensitivity level) but it turn out good la. haha then we decided to try dance! it was hilarious (go with happy people! it'll make it better haha) just that room was a little too small for all of us (7pax)

But the company of my friends make it enjoyable la! as a first timer, think its a fine experience! Payment was after the session! As i was the one paying, it got me a little shock cause i almost didnt have enough to pay cause of the additional GST and service charge!

oh ps; theres free flow syrup drink too (the taste could be improve though)
in all... err might reconsider again and do some calculation before i start playing!

Optional Information:

Branch Location:
prinsep
Recommend to a friend:
No
N
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments