Review Detail

LAN & Video Games R raine May 06, 2012 630
Not such a big deal.
Overall Rating 

Being someone who frequents the town area alot, I was pleasantly surprised when my friends brought me to E2Max. No, we weren't there for the gaming but instead we were there for the private rooms to watch a DVD. This was our only option left after finding out that the movie we wanted to watch had sold out. As there were only 3 of us, we had a smaller room. I'm not too sure of the price but my friends who paid said it's within the $20-30 range.

Apparently the renting of the room works like this : Choose whether you want a big room or not, then state whether it's for DVD viewing or gaming, choose the DVD ( at extra charge) and then you're done.

As it was our first visit, we were very lost as the staff didn't even bother to show us where the room was at and we had to resort to asking the cleaner as to where the room was located at. The room that we had was cosy, a small leather couch (that was not comfy) and a bean bag. We eventually sat down on the floor as it felt so much more comfortable.

The service could had been better, seat should be more comfortable as the patrons would probably be sitting there for at least 1 1/2 hours. Only consolation would probably be it offers an alternative if your movie plan crashed and burned due to sold out. Also, the fact that it's located at Orchard. Other than that, not a big deal.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
No
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments