Cinemas & IMAX M malcolm-baey April 16, 2012 1287
Cool place!
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

In my opinion The Cathay is quite a cool place to be at. There are a few reasons why I like it. It has Starbucks and the café is designed such that the customers can look out at the road and watch cars and people going by. There are also tables outside. I like going there to do my work or just chill with a cup of green tea frappe.

There is also a cinema upstairs and the reception area is big and spacious. It’s nicer to wait around there compared to other small cinemas. Those looking to play games can head to St Games which offers Rock Band, Kinect and more. I don’t really like to drink bubble tea but on some rare occasions I’ll buy Gong Cha since it’s conveniently upstairs.

The mall is very accessible too, being a stone’s throw from Dhoby Ghaut MRT. If you’re bored of The Cathay there’s no worries too for you can just walk to Plaza Singapura for a wider range of food selection.

But that’s pretty much about it. I don’t do much at The Cathay because the shops are similar in terms of prices and goods. The prices can be rather ridiculous and I’m not into being extravagant. I go there mainly for movies and nothing else.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
No
J
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments