Just complementing Plaza Singapura
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

1) To alleviate the crowd from Plaza Singapura
I hardly go to The Cathay, and I think so far, all the times I went there is because there wasn't any suitable movie showtimes at Plaza Singapura. For myself, I feel that the main drawpoint of The Cathay is its theatres. The variety and appeal of the shops there don't make it stand out as compared to other malls in town, but remains an alternative to Plaza Singapura as a more spacious and definitely less crowded mall.

2) Walk from the MRT
While the walk from Dhoby Ghaut MRT isn't far, I still find it quite distasteful especially when the weather is hot, and the constant need to look out for traffic along the way. I definitely prefer other shopping areas when malls are easily connected through underpasses and fancifully designed walkways.

3) A poorly-named mall
I always find it a chore to emphasize on 'THE Cathay' when mentioning the mall, and you know, to not mislead others in thinking that I am referring to some random Cathay theatres out there. While I doubt that this would affect the volume of its visitors, but I always thought that they could have given it a better name.

Optional Information:

Best Part:
Theatres
B
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments