Cinemas & IMAX A audrey-oh May 17, 2012 471
Disappointing experience at Couples Cinema
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

My first experience at GV couples cinema was a disappointing one. My boyfriend and I have been GV's regular customers for the past few years and decided to try out the new couples cinema at City Square mall. Given that there are really limited seats for each movie session, we booked our tickets online. The environment was a pleasant one. However, I feel that the staff should pay attention to minor details such as to switch off the lights before the start of the movie. Initially we thought that it was just a small negligence on their part and they would realise it soon, but it was not the case even after half an hour of the movie screening. My boyfriend ended up having to go out and inform them about it.

The couple cinema may hold very little viewers as compared to a usual movie theatre, but it does not suggest that staff should not be more careful. I feel that it is not worth paying $26 for such an experience, which excludes the booking fee. I'm just glad that we did not choose to watch it on a weekend.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
No
PX
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments