Review Detail

Cinemas & IMAX A audrey-oh May 17, 2012 471
Limited collectable items at gv!
Overall Rating 

The best part I like about Golden Village is the popcorn combo! For those new blockbusters movie, there will be a new figuring/collectables item available with the popcorn combo set. This excites me every time a new movie is out because golden village is going to release a new collectables items!! From what I’ve known, golden village is the first to release this type of collectable items while other movie theaters like Cathay start to come out with it too. The recent Hunger Game was being offered the mocking jay pins to those who purchase the combo sets.
Example during the showing of Alvin and the chipmunks, they offered a combo of popcorns, drinks and a free collectible pen.

Also, Golden Village offers a variety of discount to different cardholders. DBS cardholders would be able to enjoy the privilege of watching at $7 on normal days while others have to pay more. An advice to those who have visa/MasterCard is to purchase their ticket online. Save more on the ticket and pay $1 on the booking fees is more worth it. In addition, you can also choose the seats that you want on that certain date. Highly recommended to those who love to collect limited edition items!

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments