Review Detail

Museums M malcolm-baey March 20, 2012 928
boring and pricey
Overall Experience 

Mint Museum of Toys is located within the city area, somewhere in between City Hall and Bras Basah. You might have walked past this place and missed it because it is rather small and not as publicized as the other attractions in Singapore. Im not sure how much it costs for individuals to enter but I once happened to visit this place on a learning tour with my college mates and it cost me $14.

The museum is divided into many sections according to the kind of toys and the era they belong to. Each floor has a theme to it, which the museum guide will nicely explain to you. He will give you an insight into the history behind the toys and it helps if you have some prior general knowledge in order to appreciate fully the value of these toys.

Personally, i found the place rather boring and depressing. The museum is really tiny and I can see why. We were the only ones there and I think the fact that it is not so popular can be attributed to the unreasonable admission rates. Maybe $6 would have been more appropriate.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
No
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments