Review Detail

Museums J jared March 27, 2012 1094
so many cultures!
(Updated: September 17, 2012)
Overall Experience 

There was a Halloween event held at the Asian Civilisation Museum when I was there with my friends. It was my first time there as well. I am glad I went there for an event because it gave me a chance to check out the museum and to enjoy the Halloween event as well.

I do not like the fact that there was no toilet on the first floor of the museum and my friends and I had to walk down to the basement to use the toilet. And there were limited cubicles as well.

Walking upstairs to view the rest of the exhibition, there were monitor screens playing showing different people of different races and cultures talking about their cultures in their home country. I love that part about this museum. It creates a harmonic atmosphere.

The museum showcase many items of Asia, as well as music, wedding attires, a layout of a hindu royal court and Chinese statues of deities. There were interactive props for visitors to check out and even try to experience life in a kampung, though it was a makeshift one. However, my friends and i had a lot of fun that night.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
O
Top 100 Reviewer 57 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments