Review Detail

Attractions S strome February 20, 2012 1204
Fun Times!
Overall rating 

Service 

Value 

Enjoyment 

Overall Experience 

Everytime i vist Sentosa, i will never forget this particular attraction, The Luge!

I really had so much fun with my friends and enjoyed the unlimited rides i was given in the Sentosa Day Play Pass. There will be an open cable car that will bring you up to the hill. It will take approximately fifteen minutes to reach. During the fifteen minutes, you can enjoy a wide view of Sentosa and how it looks like above the height of the trees. If you are scared of heights, i would not suggest one to ride unless you are game for it, then go ahead! As soon as you reach on top of the hill, you will be given a helmet which is to be used while in your luge. There are two paths but one has more curves and a lot steeper than the other. I chose that as i really like challenges in an adventurous setting. Nevertheless, these two paths will be joined towards the end of the track. It is really fun to challenge a race with your friends! But of course, be careful when there are kids around as kids are slow drivers due to their lack of experience!

Optional Information:

Average Spent Per Person:
Best part:
The Luge Race!
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
F
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments