Review Detail

Attractions S strome February 20, 2012 1204
Great Fun!
Overall rating 

Service 

Value 

Enjoyment 

Overall Experience 

I was lucky to have visited the Sentosa Luge when it wasn't so crowded. I had to wait for only a short while before I could start getting my helmets and getting on to the ski lift! The helmets are quite smelly to be honest and disgusting, so if you are a cleanliness freak, please do bring your own helmet.

The ski lift ride up was really really fun! It was cooling and it's a good view of Sentosa from up there. There are also cameras positioned along the way so do smile at them and you can purchase a copy from the main reception area later on after your luge ride. I bought one and it's currently pasted on my wardrobe. Good quality picture with a nice view in the background, quite worth it especially if you're with a bunch of good friends!

The luge ride is exhilarating. You get to control your own luge and steer it and go at whatever speed you want. Try to be a bit of a daredevil when it comes to the luge, because going slow won't be very much fun. Try to outrace your peers and be the first to get to the finish line :D There are straight stretches and good turns that allow for variety. Although it is good fun, I thought that it was too short a ride down and the route should have been slightly longer.

Overall, a worthwhile experience that I will return to again every once in a while.

Optional Information:

Best part:
Luge!
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments