General Clothing & Others P poppy May 16, 2012 1459
For immaculate dressers
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Zara, in my opinion, is one of the best places to shop in Singapore. Their clothes fit like a dream and are at the forefront of the fashion world. Locally and internationally popular, Zara is for immaculately sharp dressers that are fashion editorial-worthy.

Clothes, for both genders, are divided into two broad distinct sections - casual and office wear. For women, there is also a TRF section which caters to the younger but equally fashionable demographics.

Zara's office wear are crisp and structured, sewn and tailored with precision, allowing you to look the part without having to burn a huge hole in your pocket. Their casual wear are also made of comfy and light material with designs and looks of the latest trends.

Customer service is shockingly bad. Don't be fooled by them despite clad in smart suits. Service is horrid with retail assistants looking very bored or unfriendly (one glared at me from a distance:( ). They are unapproachable. When I was at the changing room, the staff deliberately walked away to shirk her responsibilities despite me making eye-contact with her.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
T
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments