General Clothing & Others M melody May 15, 2012 1611
For simplicity.
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Uniqlo had always been my go to place for comfy everyday wear that could double up as an outfit for a casual meet up with friend. This is mainly because their lines are all simple wear that you could use daily and the material used are breathable. I personally love their chequered pieces. I had bought their chequered hooded jacket for my boyfriend and find it a worthy investment. It does it's job well as a jacket and it could also double up as a makeshift pillow if you folded it up. Weird but try it, the material is so soft that you could just fall asleep on it.

Their jeans are one of the highlight of the shop. It has different types of cutting available and their quality is quite good. Definitely a recommendation if you're looking for alternatives to Levi's.

Although this is so, their prices may not be so appealing to many. It has a slightly higher price range than franchises like F21 and Zara. Uniqlo, from my point of view would be something for people who loves layering simple clothes if you don't mind spending the extra money. If not, try shops likes Topshop/Topman or Cotton On.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments