Review Detail

General Clothing & Others R raion October 11, 2012 369
CC! - Cheap and Cute!
Overall Rating 

My first visit to the shop gave me a typical feeling of a shop selling expensive notebooks with colourful and cute pictures on it. Well, I was wrong.

Though most things are rather expensive, they have a section of notebooks and planner at $1 and $2 respectively. The books are really pretty with pictures of girl and bears. The usual and typical price of these kind of books are probably at least $2 and above. Furthermore, the planner looks like it will cost at least $5. Prices aside, I think it is poor advertising as no price tag was on the books at all. For someone who does not even bother asking about the price will have no idea of the sales they are going on. Well, it good thing I have friends who know about it.

The only staff at the shop speaks very simple english (she is from china, I am not critising). We had some problems clarifying some of the prices as we had miscommunication a couple of times (even when we spoke in mandarin). I was wondering what will happen to non-chinese speaking customers... To be fair, she is very patient in telling us the prices of the items we ask one-by-one without getting annoyed. I was wondering why the shop decide not to put up the price tag to make the staff's life easier.

For a classy shop to sell cheap items is rare and I think it is a good bargain. So shoppers out there, do grab a few planners (if you would like to use their designs) or notebooks. You can use it or just keep it till you need it (well, I got my planner for next year), You never know when the next promotion will be!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments