General Clothing & Others M melody May 10, 2012 268
Rather cool
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

When H&M just opened their first outlet at near 313, there was a big hype over it and I was one of the girls who went crazy over it.

I think it is still generally one of my favourite clothing shops because the clothes there are pretty trendy and most of their items are pretty affordable too but I am not as obsessed as I was before.

This is so because I have come to realise that most of their clothing are made of cheap material that wears out relatively easily. So in actual fact, the items are rather overpriced for the quality. I would suggest that you wait for their clearance sales because I've gotten a few pieces off the sales which was a really good buys.

Another thing I hate about H&M is the queues for the fitting room. If you go there on a Friday evening / weekend, I would have to wish you good luck because the queue for the fitting rooms are absolutely crazy.

Also, some of the staff there are not very helpful. There was once I was looking for a pair of shoes in my size and there was no one there to assist me and when I approached the nearest staff, she responded with a "sorry this is not my section".
F
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments