Review Detail

Gap
General Clothing & Others P poppy February 13, 2013 189
Trendy Clothing, Good Material, Comfortable.
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Since young I've always thought of GAP as one of the more trendy brands in Singapore. However, the prices here are much more expensive as compared to the shops in the states. While the prices make me a little hesitant to purchase anything, the clothes are always gorgeous.

Ever since then, I've had quite a hefty collection of GAP items (not leaving out the items that I bought from GAP in America to add on to my collection). The materials used for the clothing are usually of a high quality - the Tee shirts that I've bought from GAP are all in good condition ever after wash, they did not stretch out. The bermudas which I own from GAP also fits me perfectly and in women's size 00, where else can I find such a small size?

My all time favourite would be my collection of GAP hoodies - which GAP seems to have unfortunately stopped producing. The newer collection of GAP hoodies have a thinner lining unlike the first GAP hoodie that I bought. It is a comfortable item and keeps me warm even on my coldest days in the air con in Singapore.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments