General Clothing & Others P poppy February 13, 2013 192
Not Worth It
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

I think there can be no doubt about the fact that GAP does produce quality clothing. Their stuff is definitely not low-grade and I can attest to the fact that their clothes are long-lasting and comfortable. The only problem that I have with them, especially in Singapore, is that they are quite overpriced. Perhaps that is why the outlets are never too crowded except when they are having mega sales. Even with the good quality, I still will not be willing to pay and it looks like y sentiments are echoed by fellow Singaporeans.

If you are really itching to get some GAP for yourself, perhaps you could try purchasing online and searching for discount codes to make it more affordable. I think Malaysia is a good place to get them, they are cheaper than their Singaporean counterparts. The outlet that I visited in Edinburgh, UK was also surprisingly cheaper than Singapore. That's why I strongly discourage getting GAP in Singapore: just way too overpriced for my liking and much better deals can be found easily elsewhere.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
No
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments