General Clothing & Others P poppy May 16, 2012 990
Cheap and great quality
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Bershka is one of my favorite places to shop at because of the great quality of their clothes, and the reasonable price of most items in the shop. I love how I can get party dresses for $80 or less at Bershka, and look like I bought them from Herve Leger.

However, some of of the staff from the Ion outlet can be quite rude, dampening my shopping mood. They were quite cranky when I asked them for another size and took a long time to get back to me.

Also, there was once during the sale period when the cashier refused to reserve a dress for me for an hour because I had to meet my family for dinner (and that was the only piece left). However, I was lucky that the dress was still available on the sales floor when I went back after dinner. When I proceeded to the cashier to pay it, the very same cashier refused to greet me or even look at me, and just put out her hand to me, signalling me to pass the dress to her. Also, after she packed the dress in a plastic bag, she simply threw it on the table and served the next customer. This was an extremely bad experience and definitely the worst I ever had during all my years of shopping.

Other than the disgusting service, they actually do have cheap and nice clothes.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments