Review Detail

General Clothing & Others S snoopyblues October 10, 2012 345
Colour coordinated
(Updated: December 12, 2013)
Overall Rating 

Bega offers clothes that are themed more mature and suits working adults better than teenagers. It is nice that they offer affordable and decent accessories to go with their clothes since most of the apparels have rather simple designs.

Apparels are colour coordinated in the shop for easy shopping, if you are looking for green, you can head to the green section and this just save time and allows for efficient shopping. My mom likes this shop, but I felt that the styles that this shop has is quite limited, and not following up to trends. It is overpriced for the acceptable but not exactly good quality, but would be a good buy on days where they holds a big sale. The sales girls are very helpful with finding sizes and advising and recommending apparels that are more suitable for you which is very nice of them (It was a very busy time for Bega at that time so the service is very much appreciated)

It is not a shop that I'm interested in going in, except for looking around for accessories or if they are having a sale.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments