Taxi uncle returns phone for a price
(Updated: January 28, 2013)
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Starting of the new year, I was having a late night coffee at the 24hours Starbucks at Tampines while catching up with a friend. Time flew as many stories were exchanged and before we knew, we had already missed our last bus home.

I remember boarding the SMRT taxi home from the mall. Being neighbours, we dropped off at the same location. While waiting for the lift, Reid suddenly twitched and realised his iPhone had been missing from his pocket. As we were searching the area and panicking, I called his mobile number. The taxi driver picked up. He was a little difficult to understand as he spoke very quickly, intermixing between Mandarin language and the Hokkien dialect. He also mentioned he does not speak much English and asked me to converse in Mandarin.

He said would return the phone after he sends the passenger in the taxi home and also requested for $30 for the trip back to our location. Although we had to pay, we were just relieved he could retrieve his phone back and Reid thought it was worth the money.

Optional Information:

Average Spent:
Best Part:
Taxi uncle returns handphone
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
VM
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments