Others W wangkh January 15, 2013 497
Prestige Chrysler
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Once, I unknowingly took a Chrysler taxi from Changi Airport. The staff at the taxi staff just asked whether I wanted to take this taxi and unsuspectingly, I just replied yes. If the staff had me that that was a prestige taxi, I would not have taken it.

When I boarded the taxi, I just noticed the seat was full leather so it was pretty comfortable and felt luxurious. Another thing that I noticed was that the ride was very smooth, it was not like some badly maintained taxi where the wheel suspensions could no longer work. Also, my taxi driver was so polite to ask me which radio I wanted to listen to.

Here comes the scary part. I took the trip on a weekday afternoon so there was no other surcharge except for the airport surcharge. The taxi fare came out be more expensive than my trip to the airport where I booked the cab and the midnight surcharge applied because it was before 6am in the morning. I was lucky I was travelling on a business trip so the taxi fare was claimable, if not, my heart would have ached for many days.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments