Fast Food D dayana November 13, 2012 264
Fast delivery and tasty
Overall rating 

Food / Beverage 

Ambience 

Service 

Value 

Overall Score 

Who doesn't love Pizza Hut? They're among the oldest pizza chain that stood around for so long in Malaysia. My early days with this place is very memorable. I missed how they used to have a counter where you can pour your own soup, choose whatever you need for your salad and a desert bar. I really missed that because I was so excited each time my dad let me choose our pick.

The modern pizzeria now is all about fuss free and fast delivery. The quality of the pizza remains the same, which I love the most and the price is affordable, which is good. I always have my pizza at the comfort of my home because ordering is super easy now with their online ordering system and within 20 minutes, my pizza is delivered at the doorstep warm and tasty.

Sometimes, I think their delivery service is far more efficient than dining at the restaurant. I once have to wait for almost 45 minutes for a pizza to arrive on the table. What a lousy service but it won't dampened my mood to keep enjoying great, fresh pizzas from Pizza Hut.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments