Actually, no, worst MRT station names in Singapore.
Woah I have a long list:
1) Joo Koon (what is this? a biscuit brand?)
2) Boon Lay (why boon what is boon even. why not Share? then at least it’d be a nice word play kind of thing)
3) Chinese Garden (how horribly Chinese)
4) Little India (how could you say that of them!)
5) (where is Happy Malay or Boleh Malay as an MRT station name huh.)
6) (also where’s Caucasian Cat or Caucasian Corner or something equivalently cheesy for our foreigner friends!)
7) Eunos (this looks like a misspelling from a seemingly ill word)
8) Simei (it sounds like dead chick in Chinese)
9) Khatib (this is just a alphabet throw-together isn’t it?)
10) Yio Chu Kang (what in the world I am speechless)
I do not want to even go onto the names of our LRT stations. God that is another migraine of its own level. I do not understand why but somebody please, give our MRT stations better names.