About The Smart Local Malaysia
The Smart Local Malaysia is one of the fastest-growing English-language publishers in Malaysia, reaching over 4 million people monthly. We primarily cater to Malaysians, expats, and Singaporean tourists visiting the country. All content is produced by an in-house team of Malaysian content creators based in KL as we believe locals know their country best.
Made up mainly of 76% Malaysians (mostly from Klang Valley and Johor) and 13% Singaporeans, The Smart Local Malaysia’s audience are English-speaking people looking to discover or rediscover things to do, buy and eat in the different cities in Malaysia. They are also interested in exciting new product launches and events, as well as travel-related content and Malaysia news.
Meet our team here!
Our sister sites
Apart from The Smart Local Malaysia, we’ve also grown sister brands under our group with their own specialised target audiences and media kits.
- The Smart Local Singapore – hyperlocal lifestyle site
- The Smart Local Philippines
- The Smart Local Thailand
- The Smart Local Vietnam
- The Smart Local Japan
- The Smart Local South Korea
- Eatbook.sg – hyperlocal food
- MS News – hyperlocal news
- ZULA – hyperlocal female lifestyle
- Wiki.sg – hyperlocal facts
- TelegramCo.sg – 300,000+ hyperlocal follower network
- InsightsRN – data analytics tech
- TSLoffice.com – custom HR/project management tech
Our services include and are not limited to:
- Campaign conceptualisation
- Editorial coverage
- Photography asset creation
- Video production and marketing
- Digital media consultation
- Custom publishing
- KOL marketing
- Full post coverage analytics reports
- Regional marketing
TSL also regularly helps companies by conducting workshops on social media and content creation, and we do speaking engagements at events.
If you would like to get in touch with us, you can contact us here.