(No Rating Yet)
Anglo-Chinese Primary School Hot
The Anglo-Chinese School was founded on 1st March 1886 by Bishop William Fitzjames Oldham in an old shophouse at 70, Amoy Street. The school grew and it faced operational and physical constraints as the retrofitted campus had originally been intended for a primary school. In 1998, they decided to re-develop the campus. The Primary Section of ACS moved out to its holding school at Ah Hood Road on 15 December 1998 and resumed function as a primary school. The school was renamed Anglo-Chinese School (Primary). On 4 December 2002, Anglo-Chinese School (Primary) moved back to the Barker Road Campus and began functioning as a single-session primary school. The school was officially opened on 15 July 2003.