TERRA PLANA are bold and inquisitive pioneers in sustainable shoe concepts.
TERRA PLANA means ‘Flat Land’ and is also the name given to the architecture of the Masias in Northern Spain (homesteads made in clusters of buildings) celebrating a harmony of inside and outside living.
As a multi-awarded, UK-based pioneer in eco/bio-sustainable shoe design Terra Plana has 6 stores in the UK, 1 in New York, 3 in Europe and now, filling in as an asian flagship store, Terra Plana Mandarin Gallery Singapore showcases the distinctness of the brand:
- artisan/traditional shoemaking techniques are combined with modern technologies
- shoe designs are made flexible and ergonomic with function in mind
- materials are from natural and recycled components such as:
* Vegetable Tanned Leather / Eco PU / Fair Trade Ghana Print / Nu Foam Mesh / Recycled Rice Rubber Soles /
Quilt / Recycled Memory Foam
- every product has a sustainable concept and goes through an in-house developed eco-matrix** assessment
** Terra Plana's response to a full life cycle analysis in shoe design
Singapore Shops & Businesses Shopping & Retail Clothing Stores General Clothing & Others Terra Plana
(No Rating Yet)
Terra Plana Hot
Listing created by farshafarsha on April 19, 2012